From 29/APR 0:00 AM, six types of premises which are currently required to be closed, including bars or pubs, clubs or nightclubs, bathhouses, party rooms, karaoke establishments and mahjong-tin kau premises can resume operation if they can fulfil the requirements under the "vaccine bubble".
For details, please visit the website:
Shop ListView Reviews in this Area
1 - 8 / 8 Shops
A gay club representing Hong Kong. In the late night of the weekend, the interior of the shop is often quite crowded, fu...
- 20s 30s Credit cards Female visiting Wifi All genres English Chinese
- 20s 30s Credit cards Female visiting Wifi All genres English Japanese Chinese
Fashionable gay club & bar near Sheung Wan Station. On the weekend after 23 o'clock - DJ time will be filled with fashio...
- 20s 30s Credit cards Female visiting Gay Wifi All genres English Chinese
Hong Kong's only gay bar where bear type. The staff in their twenties and thirties are also bear type. There are various...
- 20s 30s 40s Bear Wifi karaoke Female visiting Credit cards English Japanese Chinese
兵兵 Bing Bing
The popular gay club & bar Circo entering the 22nd floor of the building next to Times Square is closed and reopened by...
- 20s 30s 40s Credit cards Female visiting Gay Wifi All genres English Chinese
- 10s 20s All genres Wifi karaoke Female visiting Credit cards English Chinese
Fashionable gay bar which is about 10 minutes via the long escalator from the exit of Central station D2 exit. There are...
- 30s 40s All genres Wifi Gay Female visiting Credit cards English Chinese
【Store Introduction - from Gay Life Daily】A Club & bar located on the 22nd floor of the building next to the Hong Kong...
- 20s 30s 40s All genres Wifi Female visiting Credit cards English Chinese